Funny... it seems like all of my characters are somewhat related to snow and ice.
Well, this is a character I am working out the design for. I started with some study sketches of polar bears, after realizing I couldn't draw them just straight out of my head. Then I moved over to stylizing the animal. My plan was to create the character in 3D and do a little short film, but fur is so hard to do in the computer. You hear all these things about how hard hair and fur are to create in the computer, and well, it's no lie. At the bottom you'll see some fur tests.




4 comments:
Stilige isbjørner altså!
Likte faktisk den første best, selvom det kanskje bare var en skisse? :)
Nå har jeg også lagd blogg, dvs en til. Og har link til deg, om du vil eller ikke..
sovewo.blogspot.com
Hehe, takk Sofie. Ja, den første var bare "akttegning" av isbjørn. Skal sjekke bloggen din jeg.
Herrejesus Thomas...du er en fantastisk dyktig tegner, lykke til der ute i verden - din karriere blir UTEN TVIL et vellykka prosjekt!
Heia!
:-) fra trudy, closely related to someone you know ..
awwww soooo cute!!!!! especially the rough sketched ones! those are adorable which reminds me of one of my stuffed toys! lol
Post a Comment