Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blizzy - snowman character

This is a actually a character I just did a drawing of for my CSSSA animation application this year. I liked the character so I did a couple of drawings of him. This guy is always trying to mess with his neighborhood and the people there. Of course they never know it's him, because snowmen aren't alive... or are they...?

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Thomas! You got a blogspot yeaah!
I love this character! :)

You know, I've never actually made a snowman...is it fun I wonder?

Sam said...

I looooove these drawings! These are amazing designs, man :D SO expressive! Good work!

Sophie Diao said...

THOMAS
yay evil snowmen are awesome!

Thomas Roisland said...

Yes! Snowmen are a lot of fun to draw. Cause you can morph them around however you want! I guess a lot of you guys don't get to make snowmen much... out there California and Florida...

Anonymous said...

I just want to wish you the best of luck Thomas, these images are all high quality and I can't wait to see more of your drawings! Hilsen fra Martin fra Drøbak (venn av Johanne hvis det er mange martin i drøbak:P).

Thomas Roisland said...

Thanks Martin! I really appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

It's incredible :D
I actually can see your drawnings every day :D I'm cool xD