Saturday, September 6, 2008

The first post

Thanks for visiting my blog, cause obviously you have if you are reading this. "REBOSSO" is just a name I often use for internet, email and online communication stuff. It's just a word I came up with which I thought sounded kind of cool, so that's why my blog is called Rebosso.

Here's a little collection of some of my artwork, some of it is digital, some is traditional. But you can probably tell what's what. What I usually do when I draw, is that I come up with an idea for a short film, or feature film, and then I just start doing "pre-production" artwork for that idea. So some of these things have a story behind them, others are just plain drawing stuff I've done.

What is hiding in the cave??
Yep, I love piano!
I don't know if you can see it, but it's a polar bear..Okay, this "Finding Nemo" one is obviously not my development or design, but it's something I did for fun in the basic Paint program every computer has. I looked at the original photo and tried to copy it as best as possible. I think I spent three days on it. No tablet!

2 comments:

Sofie Wollbraaten said...

Velkommen til bloggverdenen!!
:))

Sophie Diao said...

you did that in PAINT?!

holycrapThomasyou'reamazing.

(it's Sophie from CSSSA by the way!)