Saturday, January 3, 2009

Owl








I'm planning on making either a short film or just some animation tests with an owl character. So, I've been exploring some designs... it's supposed to be a kid owl. If I'm going for cute and chubby, I'll be able to use some of the principles of the bouncing ball in this character. But it's still evolving.

4 comments:

Sofie Wollbraaten said...

Herregud de var søte!!!!!!!!
Håper å se en film av disse en dag ;)

Juan In a Million said...

I really like the first one best. He seems to project the young age you said you were going for.

Vince said...

Was this inspired by Bud Lucky's Boundin'?

Well anyway the first one and the ones in the 6th image look the most promising. I prefer it without the horn/ears.

Thomas Roisland said...

I think I'm going for something like the first one. I added the ear-like feathers cause I've seen that on a lot of owl photos. I find it a little more interesting and it sort of defines the owl a bit more as an owl.