Yeaahh!! Awesome stuff Thomas :D I love his expression.
so unassumingly cute. I Like It!So is it all rigged or is this just the frame.
This is AWESOME Thomas! I could never do anything like that! Great work!
Thanks a lot folks! Vince: I don't know if I understood your question... but if you're asking if I have rigged the character, then yes, I have. I am animating a walk cycle with him these days.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeaahh!! Awesome stuff Thomas :D I love his expression.
so unassumingly cute. I Like It!
So is it all rigged or is this just the frame.
This is AWESOME Thomas! I could never do anything like that! Great work!
Thanks a lot folks!
Vince: I don't know if I understood your question... but if you're asking if I have rigged the character, then yes, I have. I am animating a walk cycle with him these days.
Post a Comment